Skip to main content

Sidharth Shukla would not like to meet this contestant of Bigg Boss 13!

    Sidharth Shukla would not like to meet this contestant of Bigg Boss 13!


Sidharth Shukla, the winner of Bigg Boss 13, had a good friendship with Paras Chhabra, Shahnaz Gill, Mahira Sharma, and Aarti Singh. As much as the discussion of Sidharth’s friendship, the more famous actor's quarrel. Now, in an interviewSidharth was asked, which of the Bigg Boss 13 contestants would not like to meet or be in touch with him?
Siddharth Shukla did not directly answer this question. Turning around his answer, he said that, “He will be in touch with those who will make their equation with him. There is no negativity in my heart for anyone. I do not think I will be in touch with anyone. I will also be in touch with anyone who talks to me.”
Sidharth told, “To be honest, I am like this. I do not call or talk to anyone on my own. My 18-19 year old best friend, I just call her on her birthday. During the rest of the time she only contacts me. Then we talk. I do not like gossiping much. I pass the time by watching the news at home.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Karishma’ crossed the limits of fear, hold snakes with mouth. Video goes viral!

Anoop Jalota's' comment on the winner of ‘Bigg Boss 13’, said – I will not recognize Siddharth!