Skip to main content

Anoop Jalota's' comment on the winner of ‘Bigg Boss 13’, said – I will not recognize Siddharth!

'Anoop Jalota's' comment on the winner of ‘Bigg Boss 13’, said – I will not recognize Siddharth!


Siddharth Shuklawinner of the reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss 13’, is one of the most discussed contestants this season. He has also been the winner of this seasonAnoop Jalota, who was a contestant of season 12, says that, if Siddharth Shukla comes in front of him, then he will not even recognize him.
According to a report by PinkvillaAnoop said that, he does not know exactly, who is Siddharth Shukla?
Anoop Jalota said, “I don't even know how he looks like, and if he comes here, I won't even recognize him. I haven't seen the show at all and the truth is that, I don't see it. When I went inside the house, it was like a ‘Paid-Holiday’ for me for a month and a half. If they send me again, I would definitely like to go there.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Karishma’ crossed the limits of fear, hold snakes with mouth. Video goes viral!

Sidharth Shukla would not like to meet this contestant of Bigg Boss 13!